Friday, April 28, 2006

I'm back


It's been a long time since my last post here.
Meanwhile I have completed Ashtanga Yoga teacher training course by David Swenson.
So from now on I'm supposed to be able to adjust somebody performing a complex asana without hurting them :-)
On the photograph you see from left to right Alberto Paganini, my humble self and David Swenson.
Alberto is a yoga teacher with more than 25 year experience. To learn more about him go to his website: http://www.yogasoma.be
I practice yoga for about one year now, and your'e currently reading my website. David - practises yoga since 1969. He is a world known teacher of Ashtanga yoga. This is his website: http://www.ashtanga.net
Alberto, Taras and David

And this is the certificat that I received from David upon completion of his course. Alberto received exactly the same certificat, so at list in this we are equal :-)

1 comment:

Peppie said...

мы, ваши верные поклонники.....жаждем увидеть и вас через 25 лет на таком же фото в кругу своих учеников !!! :)